Raccoon Man Vs Dr Chicken

One day 20 years ago in a lab, scientists were doing a life changing experiment they hooked cords to a normal chicken.They were making a super human chicken with super powers. But it backfired on the scientists and the chicken turned evil and is trying to destroy the world! Will our world be the same again? Yes, because our hero Raccoon Man has come to save us. He is the man who put on a raccoon onesie and fused with it and got super powers, now he can't get it off ever again.

Raccoon Man is trying his hardest to think up a plan to raid Prof Chickens chicken that was lab and destroy it for good. He came up with his first plan, First Attempt: He charges in from behind a tree in the forest and out of nowhere little baby chicken minions come charging in. He tries to run but they’re too fast, before he could get to safety he got caught by the baby chickens and was beat down. Trying to escape, he ran right into another little baby chicken and was blasted into the sky like a ball getting hit by a baseball bat. After being flung into the air he had broken his arms and legs and was sent to hospital for about a month and while in hospital he thought up a great new idea.

Once Raccoon man was out of hospital he was ready to go for his next try. Second Attempt: Raccoon Man's plan is to avoid getting in contact with enemies and getting to the lab safely.So he zooms through the sky in his new hang glider,having the air go through he fur and flowing with him,until his hang glider goes out of control,because the wind goes in the opposite way and blasts him in the opposite way and falls to his doom and is sent to hospital for another month!

And again Raccoon Man is out of hospital with an even greater plan and he's ready for his best attempt yet.Third Attempt: Ready and prepared for danger and knows the consequences for his actions he will do his best and charge to victory! So he comes out and with all his might he whistles,a herd of little raccoons come and wait for their order with loyalty to their master,and with a great shout he yells out charge! So they do and with no hesitation they,break down Dr Chicken lab and as well defeating the little chicks that are trying to protect their master as well. After hours of fighting and destruction they were up to Dr Chicken.
He was defenceless and was taken to prison, Victory!

The scientists tuned the Dr Chicken to normal as a chicken as for Raccoon Man he live a pretty normal life but what got him was that he had to take care of many little raccoons.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!