The Terror Storm

There was a storm his parents all died in a terrifying storm there was a monster inside the terrifying storm he threw them a little thing and they said what is this and then they realized it was a bomb it exploded! the little boy and his brothers where super sad they all said I will always love you then they ran for it they found a safe and secret spot in the woods it was a really old box car they started to live there and then they all started crying they stopped it was quiet to quiet! they all got out of there box car ran to the city! there grandfather was looking for them it was quiet because no one likes him the brothers ran to their grandfather they said finally! we have someone to take care of us so they went back to their grandfathers house and had dinner then went to bed then in the morning they woke up from there nice cosy bed then they went down stairs there grandfather was gone! they ran outside busted the door open! ran out onto the streets and started looking they ran to their grandfathers work he wasn’t there they ran and ran and ran fast! they couldn’t find him then out of nowhere there came their parents they were all smoked up !there grandfather was with them they thought there grandfather went out and looked for them it was such a surprise! they ran to their grandfather and said where have you been? asked the brothers they ran to their parents! and gave them a big hug they were so glad that there grandfather found their parents there grandfather said every morning I go out to find your parents because I know that they were alive and this day will come and it came I have found your parents and especially you for your parents they said to their mum and father I love you they said back guess where I’ve been! I’ve been waiting for your grandfather to come and rescue us! it has come he found us but just forget about it we are back together now and nothing is going to happen never ever now children get inside !we are hungry everyone said to grandfather that dinner is great !thank you grandfather for getting us back together good night grandfather! they all yelled and it all lived happily ever after the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!