The Adaro

Before the Adaro became evil it was actually a friend of all humans. But when it was hit by an unwary fisherman’s boat it grew crazy and angry wanting to kill every fisherman he came across. Since Adaro was so infuriated and hated humans the Gods wanted to make peace on the planet. They decided to make the monster related to all humans in the hope that the Adaro would no longer want to kill its own kind. Unfortunately the Gods didn’t take into account that there is good and bad in each person. Instead of being born from the innocent side of a baby at birth and be gentle and good, the Adaro came from the evil side of the spirit at a person’s death and continued to be destructive and hateful of humans. The gods have been trying to make the Adaro gentle like a baby ever since their experiment went horribly wrong. After a while the Adaro had gotten a lot more powerful. It is now very hard to make the Adaro good again.
The Adaro lives in a dark scary cave in tropical waters. No one knows where this cave is and it is most likely protected in poisonous flying fish or something dangerous to humans. Some people have even seen it on top of a rainbow or on waterspouts and were lucky to make it out alive, as the Adaro doesn’t like people to tell the tale of what they saw.
Of course people are scared to go hunting for the killer thing and only the bravest dare to go look for the Adaro. It is said that all the people looking for Adaro were never seen again. The ghost like beast has never been defeated. Even though every single warrior trying to kill the Adaro vanished, still once every month a brave fighter goes and hunts the monster. Since every person is unsuccessful so far, less people are going every year or so. Some people just go hunting for the beast because they want to be rich and famous. They go to an army like base to get ready to hunt the Adaro. No one knows where the base is. Except the people that are keen follow a magical line of fish that randomly appear.
Make sure you are on the lookout. It could be anywhere. It could even go on land; no one knows since they are not keen to find out. It might even kill people who are not fishermen. If you think rainbows are lucky, think again! There could be a killer Adaro on top. Next thing you know, you’re dead.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!