Dragon's Way

In the shadows on a sun rising morning, a tree dragon named Leafy was going adventuring in the darkest parts of the forest. Ok, here I go, he rushed over to a cliff. ‘It’s great to be free!” Yelled Leafy.
I took one step, I fell ahhhh! SMACK! Ow that hurt!
Then I heard bushes rustling. “Hello, anyone there?”
“Hello there, we need a new pet so we can turn it into gold.”
“No, said Leafy in a scared voice. He rushed through the forest. He didn’t know the river was ahead. Splash! ‘drttt’ shivered Leafy. A soaking saved his life.
“Are you ok?”
“Ahh.” Leafy screamed.
“I’ll take you home!”
“But I don’t want to, I want to explore,” he complained.
“If you insist,” he rolled over and dropped him I could see Hammer head dragons and Hump back dragons and my favourite Tuna dragon. I found a glowing light. Its draglantos it’s a myth I went to check it out, it’s so beautiful everyone was staring at me! I also heard some kids say “He is different” and “Who is he.”
I was looking forward and some weirdo bumped into me “Hey, what was that for?” Leafy said suspicious voice.
It was a Chinese dragon. When he saw me he frowned. He went into a tower. Next thing I know an alarm went off. The palace glass was breaking. All the water is flowing inside! Every part was disappearing.
When everything was gone, a hole was underneath it. I thought I heard that I heard lightning after 2 seconds. Anelecrin ell dragon appeared. It zapped me! I quickly swam up and I jumped on sea kings back.
“Now can I go back home!” He smiled.
“All right,” He said. They chatted from sunset.
“He was there, Bye Leafy.”
“Bye,” I said.
“And how do you know my name?”
“I know everything,” He said.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!