The Boots

A random beam beamed down at me I don't what to do then I get teleported to a alien ship there was 2 grotesque aliens with laser pistols in each hand. I walk back another alien approached me with a plank of wood then smacked on my head then I fall down and knocked out. I started to awaken with my eyes they started flickering then I woke up on the floor of my and my alarm clock was going crazy, then I heard my mum yelling “Brad, where are you Brad?”. I got on my feet then prepared for footy. I pulled jersey on, next my skins, finally the short shorts were on like max appear.

I arrived at the oval it was cold as I walked in the club rooms then I said to the team manager “Do I have to sign the sheet?” I walked up to team manager then she said nothing and I just signed it. I walked out of the club rooms then the rest of our team rocked up. Our coach had a chat with us and told us the side I was playing in centre. We ran out on the field like there was no tomorrow we have to win this to make the finals. The siren then the two ruckman went up for the tap then it went straight to me then I started running at top speed but I wasn’t running, then I looked down and my boots were glowing.

A face popped up on my left boot and said “ Kaswafala”, I kicked it straight through the middle sticks then I kicked another 10 goals. The final siren went then we won 150 to 6 then one looked at my left boot and it was normally. One week later we made it to the final 30 seconds on the clock we were down by 5 then I kicked……

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!