Mysterious Magic

“Come on Mia it's time to go to Hannah's house ” I shouted at my slow moving sister. “ Coming Alison, patience jeeze! ” . I was in such a hurry because I was going to meet Hannah my B.F.F ( best friend forever) and they have a new puppy dog. Her name is Catrina, she is a German Sheppard . “ Girls get in the car now! “, you see my mum is always on time, but she thinks that we are not, but I am it's just Mia that's not.

5 minutes later we had arrived at Hannah's. When I walked in I saw a small dog running up and down the stairs. Once Catrina saw me, she came running up and jumped on me. “ She loves people visiting her” said Hannah. I hugged her as tight as I could.

After a few hours we decided to go to a nearby park. We were walking along the outside of the park when I spotted something really shiny. I picked it up and whoosh!

I was sucked in, and so was Hannah. We landed in a big thud. When we opened our eyes we saw something that we wouldn't see in a million years. We were in a magical forest. When I had scrambled up on my feet, I saw an empty house. So I pulled Hannah up and ran to that creepy looking house. No one was there, so we could stay there for tonight. We walked around the house several times it was rusty but was better than nothing.

It was night now Hannah and I was sleeping in the same room so that just in case something happens, someone's there to help. We heard lots of creaking at night, but managed to sleep. The next morning when I woke up I realised that we were sleeping on a bed that was in the middle of nowhere. I jumped out of bed in surprise. I touched the ruby that I had found in the park. I held Hannah's hand and whoosh!

The next time I opened my eyes I was in Hannah's bedroom. “ That's some strange magic aye” I said in a relieved voice.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!