Goospumps The Haunting Hour School

‘’Come on Jake we’re going to be late for school!’’
‘’I’m trying!”
‘’Well try harder!’’
Rachael and Jake got in the car and went to school. When they got to school there was no one to be seen.
“Ah I better go”, said Jake.
“No you’re staying with me”, said Rachael.
“’Why do I always have to listen to you?’’
“Because I’m older dude…got it?’’
“Got it.’’
“How come no one’s here?” said Rachel.
“I’m not sure”
“Quit being a baby!”
“ I’m not a baby!”
“Just stop it. We need to find the Principal.”
When they got to the Principal’s office she wasn't there either.
“What do we do? What do we do?” panicked Jake.
“What we’re going to do is try and find someone."
They looked in the lunch room. No one. They looked in the lockers. No one. They looked in the chemistry room and found two twins! Rachael screamed and ran. She ran into a slender man in the hallway.
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Help me!”
But there was no one. She blinked three times, woke up and saw it was really a dream. When she walked out of her room she thought she had seen a zombie…… but it was only her mum.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!