The Little Café In France

“Hurry up, hurry up!” nagged a lady as Marie served her a croissant and coffee. After a hard day of nagging customers Marie went home with her best friend Marguerite.
The next day as Marie was opening the café she saw Rene Francois [the famous supermodel] walking to the table 3 while the paparazzi was taking pictures of him.
“What would you like to order?” asked Marie hesitantly.
“I would like a job at your café! “replied Rene.
Marie and Rene talked all evening about the job and served lots of happy customers until finally it was time to talk to the boss and ask if Rene was good enough….
“You got the job buddy but Marie has to go to a factory a long way away to buy some special sugar and it might take a few days.
Soon enough Marie was back at work and had lots of help from her friends Marguerite and Rene. They started to run as dark clouds formed.
When Marie had woken up the next day she saw that her alarm clock had gone off and she was late. So she rushed to work but no one was there. It was her birthday and it had been one of the worst days in her entire life. Just when Marie was about to lose hope she heard, “Surprise!” all her friends had planned a surprise party for her. The party would start soon so Marie got a makeover for the day. When she got to the party everyone’s mouths fell open.
Finally, it was over and time to get ready for another day of work.
“Order up!” yelled Rene as Marie came by to pick up the order and rush to table 2.
“Thank you,” said a kind old lady with soft voice.
“Your welcome,” replied Marie.
Soon after a quiet day at work it was time to close the café and the three friends went to a restaurant and ordered 3 crab curries.
The next day was the first day of Spring and happy people were everywhere in the park, but the one sad thing they saw was a lonely child.
“Are you okay asked Marie and Rene.
“No,” replied the little girl as Rene picked her up and walking to the park.
Soon they took the girl to her house at 19 Wattle St, but when they got to the house it was on fire and an ambulance was there. So the little girl came home with them.
Soon they found out that the little girl’s parents had passed away after the fire so they became a happy family and forgot about the past to live in the present together forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!