The Adventures Of Sebastian The Koala.

Stumble, stumble went Sebastian the koala, as the sun was rising up for the start of the day. For breakfast he had gum leaves, well of course he had that! because he was a koala.

Suddenly, a spying kangaroo called Bella, snuck up on Sebastian, grabbed his arms and pushed him towards her dangerous castle.

It had a lava moat surrounding it to protect it. The castle was made out of black bricks. It had a picture of her on the flag. It was outlined in black for the face and red for the whole thing. There was a wooden oak draw-bridge with rectangular metal on it. It was located at the top of Mt. Kosciusko. So as you can imagine, it was so snowy and very chilly as well !

Sebastian was freezing, but when they got there the lava was so hot and bubbly that it nearly touched them, which warmed Sebastian up. They continued to push Sebastian so she could put him on a piece of wood and trap his hands with hand cuffs.

There was a special machine that Sebastian could nearly reach. The first time he tried, he couldn’t reach it. So he tried with his left arm to see if that was longer. It worked.

Bella was outside the castle guarding it. Sebastian couldn’t escape.

Sebastian had to think of another plan.He tried one more time. He did it again and Bella was watching the other side of the castle. So he could run free. But it took him 8 hours to get back home. to eat his juicy leaves for dinner.

After dinner, he went in his wooden white bed, and sat there with his story.

Meanwhile, Bella ran to the room to check if Sebastian was still there, so she could paralyse him. When she saw the seat was empty, she was so absolutely, astronomically horrified, that she fell to the tin hard ground and fainted like she was sleeping. TBC.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!