The Forest

I was in a car and I was on my phone. I crashed into a fence and I saw a shadow. I think it was a man but whoever it was they had no ears. He had long arms and legs. I ran to a house in the forest and for some reason the back door was open so I ran to find some batteries and I found 2 AA batteries.
I found a key on the table so I ran up the stairs and unlocked a door and a girl was in the room. She screamed and jumped out the window. I ran to it but she was gone and there was no blood to be seen. I screamed I knew the man took that girl. I locked the door and went to sleep.
In the morning the man was in the room. I screamed and turned on the light. The man opened his mouth and said I will be back.
Two days after I was ready to find the girl. I went outside and there was red stuff on the floor and on the grass outside. I ran out the door and said to myself I will find that girl I just know it. In a deep tone I screamed I will find her you evil man I will evenge that girl! Somehow I had a blood nose. I got a tissue and stuck it up my nose and went off to find that girl in the woods.
I found a cave and saw that same shadow, the same one as the man. I think it was him. He turnd around the corner and said “this is where I am”.
I ran and ran. There were so many things running through my head. I hit a tree. I was so dizzy but I still ran back to the house.
I went and turned on all the lights in the house so the man wouldn’t get in the house. I was so scared I ran in to the wall.
I think I was knocked out for a few days. I woke up in the cave with the girl that screamed in the house a few days a go she punched me……………..
There was blood on the floor when I woke up. I ran and pined down the girl and said, “why did you knock me out?” She replied, “because I was scared.” I let the girl go and asked the girl “what does the man want with you?”
“He wants my life so he will be a normal man.”
I said back to the girl “what is your name?”
She said “my name is Ella.
I said to Ella “come home with me.”
“Ok” she said.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!