The Adventures Of Super Fin

Super Fin is a hero to us all he saves us from evil villains, he is our hero. One day Super Fin was busy trying to help and save people. Well Super Fin never found an event too difficult to master. He won everything and it kept on going over and over again.

One day Super Fin got into a fight and lost so the city was in terrible danger and Super Fin died. When this happened a Super Villain came and the city was in a terrible mess, the buildings were wrecked all the cars were broken. Everything was broken everything was wrong.

Super Fin was actually pretending to be asleep. The city new that Super Fin was pretending, so they were just screaming for fake. The Super Villain didn’t know that Super Fin was behind him until he punched the evil villain.

Everything was back to normal and for that reason Super Fin was happy and so was his city. The super Villain forgave Super Fin and they became a team. They were both happy until one day this happened… the two people went to jail for 1000 years and the world was happy for 500 years. Then the world changed because Super Fin became evil and this was bad. He was now called Fin villain and the world was dead forever until a nice young super hero came and saved them. They were happy because they were all very sad until their hero came up against Fin villain and the hero won and everyone was in a happy town and they got chocolate and mint ice-creams.

One day some boys were playing soccer when a monster came out of the pitch. It was purple, black and green with red eyes, purple lips, green teeth and a black tongue. The monster was really funny because his mouth was upside down because his body was upside down. When he was the right way up everyone said, “Ahhh that thing is scary” and ran away to their house. Fin villain fought the monster and he died.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!