The House In The Forest

“Wow a house in the forest!!! Let’s explore the house!” Tim and Joe decided to explore the house in the forest. It was dark, old, scary and very cool. The bed was awesome. The desk with the book was kind of scary. Joe was so, so frightened. “It is getting late, we need to go home,” said Tim. The boys went home and before they knew it, it was the next day already!!! “Mummy, can me and Joe go outside today?” said Tim. “Yes you can,” said Mum. Tim and Joe went back to the house in the forest. They saw an old chimney in the house. “Let’s look up it!” said Joe. “Wait, did the book on the desk just move?” “No,” said Joe. “Arhhhhh the book is sucking us in!” the boys screamed. “Wow, it is actually pretty nice in here, let’s go explore!” said Tim. “That waterfall over there is amazing and the grass is so green,” said Joe. “Oh my gosh, that house in the distance is amazing, it is called a mansion!” said Tim. “But how are we going to get out of here?” said Joe. “Let’s try going out through the chimney,” said Tim. “Will it work, let’s try it,” said Joe. “It’s working, it’s working weeeeeeee!!!” squealed Tim. “We’re here, we’re here, but it’s so late now that we need to run as fast as possible, all the way back home,” said Joe. “Let’s go to bed like nothing happened,” said Tim.
It was dark when the boys got home so they went to bed. When they woke up in the morning they ran back to the house in the forest. The boys noticed that the book had moved to the bed. “We need to put that book back where we found it,” said Joe. “Yes we do,” said Tim. They returned the book to where they found it then ran home for dinner. The next day the boys decided to explore some more. Their next adventure awaits them.
But that is a whole other story. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!