Love Blood

“Oh the smell of the blood it’s transforming me in to a Vicious Vampire” cried Isabelle.
“Hello there what’s your name?” said Jimmy.
“My name is Isabelle, what is your name?” smiled Isabelle.
“It’s Jimmy” he grinned, "would you like to come and eat with me?"
“Ok” Isabelle said.
They both went to a bakery and ate some meat pies, Isabelle found this food disgusting as she only drinks blood, but she ate the pies to try and impress Jimmy.
“Hey Isabelle, would you like to go out with me?” Jimmy smiled shyly.
“Sure, I’d love to” Isabelle beamed with happiness.
Jimmy woke up the next day to find his neck dripping with blood. He was extremely frightened and started to think back about what could have caused this mark on his neck. He remembered back to last night were Isabelle screwed up her face at the delicious pies they were eating, it was really strange, he decided to confront Isabelle about his neck to seek some answers.
“Isabelle, do you happen to remember what I did to my neck last night?”
Isabelle looked down at the ground ashamed, she decided to tell Jimmy the truth, "I bit your neck last night, I was fighting uncontrollable thirst and I accidentally bit you". "I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt you".
Jimmy had fallen in love with Isabelle and looking at her ashamed face, he forgave her instantly. “That’s ok Iz, but I better go to the hospital to get it fixed".
Jimmy went to the hospital and the doctor examined his neck.
“Interesting” the doctor frowned, looks like some sort of animal bit your neck, we can fix that quickly for you.
After Jimmy left the hospital he came to the realisation that if he was going to stay with Isabelle he would have to eventually become a Vampire.
This was a massive decision and one that would change his life forever.
Isabelle came to visit Jimmy while he was recovering in hospital, as soon as he saw her beautiful tear stained face he immediately knew what he had decided.
“Isabelle, please don’t cry about hurting me, I’m fine, I have been having a good think and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. In order for me to be with you forever I would like you to turn me into a vampire to stay with you always.”
Isabelle looked at him stunned. “I don’t think I could hurt you like that; In order for you to become like me your body has to die. It would be painful.”
Jimmy look at her lovingly “It can’t be as painful as being away from you.”
Isabelle smiled at the thought of being with him forever, she slowly walked towards him, opened her mouth revealing her teeth and bit him quickly on the neck.
Jimmy screamed in pain, his body thrashed from side to side, his organs slowly started to crumble and die causing his body to convulse violently. Isabelle sat in the corner quietly crying watching Jimmy’s painful transformation.
After 30 minutes Jimmy awoke a brand new Vampire, everything was so bright and hot.
Jimmy could hear better, see better and run faster. Every movement and sense was heightened the smell of blood was overpowering.
Jimmy flew out of bed feeling fresh and strong.
Isabelle smiled, they were going to live a long happy life together eternally forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!