Mischievous James

Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom way too far away, lived a little boy called James. He was a very mischievous boy who didn’t listen to anyone, especially his teachers. James didn’t like to do anything but goof around and play games; he has never submitted homework. That is why he will never pass the 7th grade where he has been for the past 2 years. His friends all passed but because James didn’t like to listen he never knew how to do even the simplest of addition and subtraction. James lied to his parents; he told them he was going to study but snuck out of the window and went to the shopping center with his friends. His parents didn’t find out about this until the third week of him doing it. Once they found out, they were not happy with James; they grounded him but they couldn’t do anything about his window unless they wanted to put metal bars on it from the outside. They confiscated his phone and computer. They hung a camera in his room so they can see everything he does and if he doesn’t do his homework they can see. James really thought he was done for now with escaping and goofing off. James didn’t that what he was doing was bad at the time. He was just having fun (and wasting his money).

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!