The Curse Of Chucky

Oh no, it's Friday the 13th tomorrow and I was on a holiday with my best friend Jazzy. We were staying in a hotel in the middle of a spooky area, Ykoops town. It was 11:30 so I went to bed. 30 minutes later I woke up because of a loud BANG! "What was that" I was scared out of my wits, that I crouched on my bed and hugged my pillow so tight that feathers came out. BANG! I heard it again but louder. I looked at my phone and it was 12:02am. Oh no! I was already the start of Friday the 13th. I quickly called Jazzy but she was in the same situation so I carefully went to her room next door. Together we put traps on the ground then we kept two buckets of water in case it was a zombie cat and grabbed some garlic in case it was a vampire. We started to hear footsteps,then the lights started flickering and small shadows appeared on the wall and went away. Finally, the lights stopped flickering but it went pitch black. We found our torches and turned them on. I made sure Jazzy was the closest to the door so that if anything comes it would get her first and I would get a head start. It was storming outside and lighting struck so we closed the blinds. The windows started shattering, everything was happening just like a curse. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" we heard a scream, "come out and help me" cried the voice. After a while, we decided to go out to the main area. When we got there, all the walls were covered in blood. Then we saw a shadow and looked behind us. It was the killer doll CHUCKY! "IT'S THE CURSE OF CHUCKY" We started together. (Now I know what Ykoops is, it's spooky spelled backwards) We were more scared than a turkey at Christmas. Chucky started running towards us with a butcher knife. We ran as fast as we could until we got to the kitchen. Chucky was right behind us and he raised his knife aiming at Jazzy. He swung his knife and WHAM! "AHHHHHHHH" cried Jazzy. I couldn't believe my eyes Chucky had chopped off her thumb. I grabbed Jazzy's other hand, grabbed a knife, onion and ran out of the kitchen and in front of the storeroom. I opened the door and took out some toilet role to cover Jazzy's hand and took out toilet spray. when Chucky was a meter behind us I sprayed the toilet spray in his eyes. Chucky dropped the knife and covered his eyes with his hands. Then I quickly stuffed the onion in his mouth and thump! I chopped off his head. That was the end of Chucky!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!