Where's Wally?

Where’s Wally, I can’t find that dude, he must be in a hiding mood.
He’s wearing a red and white top, and blue jeans that make your eyes pop.
He’s got an old brown walking stick, he’s not like an old grandpa… He’s quick!
With his binoculars he can see us but we can’t see him, the chances of finding him are very slim.
He could be behind a building, in front of a church, or even in a bird perch.
Odlaw, Wizard, Wenda, Woof and Wally, there all smaller than a toy dolly.
He could be in a bus or in a car, travelling near and travelling far.
He could be at the beach, in the snow or at a campsite, where I heard the mozzies like to bite.
Could he be at the mall, climbing a wall; or at the zoo, going cuckoo?
Now he could be at the circus on a ride, on that ride I’ve heard a lot of people have died.
Through the crowd I’m going to walk, trying to find someone with whom to talk.
I turn around and what do I see; Where’s Wally glaring at me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!