Emmie And The Wizard

There was a little girl named Emmie. One day Emmie was in the lounge room playing on her iPad. Then all of a sudden a locket appeared in front of her. She picked up the locket and looked at it. She opened it up to have a look then there was a ‘whoosh’ and it all went dark. A bright light appeared and Emmie wished she hadn’t opened the locket. The light was coming closer and closer but then it started to talk to her.
The thing said “If you come with me, I’ll give you anything you want.”
Emmie said “No!” To the offer.
The thing said “I am a wizard Emmie.”
She was amazed that the wizard knew her name. He offered again but Emmie still said no the wizards offer. The wizard became very angry for what Emmie had said to him. So the wizard took her into the locket. In the locket it was hot and bright. The wizard said “If you don’t change your mind you will be stuck here forever.”
Emmie still didn’t change her mind. All she wanted was to go home. Then Emmie heard a voice. She knew she had heard the voice before but she couldn’t work out who it was, then she remembered it was her mum telling her to wake up. She was so relieved but there was no time to think about her dream. It was time to get ready for school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!