Supurb Ancestor Heroe's Quest

SLAM! SMASH! SHATTER!
“You are paying for that!” yelled Jin, jumping and pointing.
Jin was a short and sometimes annoying boy who had dark brown hair and red eyes. His full name was Jinolficunjusublafasins.
They lived in the year 999,999 on the planet called Nangfortu.
Jin’s brother’s name was Cix and his full name was Cixituriumifugy he had long, black hair and brown eyes and liked to write different stories. His friend was named Ay and he had the shortest name ever.
They went to a school called Cupidcupidius and the school bullies were Rob and Sid.
One night Cix and Jin were playing the flute for the Queen of Nangfortu at their home and they were finishing their performance when...
Smash! Bang! Their doors fell down. Screams. Yells. Black. They all blinked...
Their vision cleared and Cix, Ay, and Jin were in a big box with the... QUEEN!?!
They panicked, the box was actually a machine! It beeped once, twice! The world swirled but... BANG! The machine exploded with the force of a rocket, the Queen drifting away. “Oh no!” exclaimed Jin.
“Hi,” said a tiny voice.
“Hello!” replied Jin, “What are you here for?”
“To help you on your quest to get the Jetrix Gem off of the time goblin!” he replied.
“What is your name?" asked Jin.
“Hedo!” the voice replied.
They looked at each other before hearing...
“Two doors there are to be, each with their own key, both of bravery one of wood. It is true that you will do a lot of things impossible while others think it is just some goo. BOOST!"
They were flying through time at 10,000 horned grumbler racers per second, seeing a large shadow ahead, thinking...
“IT’S A DRAGON!" Cix yelled at the top of his lungs, dropping to the ground like a feather.
The dragon was a Crumple Feathered Lavarina, the most deadly type in existence. It could shoot two things: molten lava and water. It mainly used the water unless it was extremely angry and you could tell when it was extremely angry, and well, it wasn’t angry, but it was huuuuuuuungry!
Looking for a meal, it spotted the boys and swished it’s tail at them, shooting water and drenching them in a sink hole. It was growing in the big sandy area now filling with water, starting to drown the boys who sadly, couldn’t swim. They were brushing a rock that was mysteriously green and remembered the verse.
"The rock was made out of goo! Like the verse!” said Jin.
Then they broke the rock, revealing a lever. They pulled the lever and the dragon roared, falling over and splitting in half.
“The time goblin!” exclaimed Ay, “And it's got the jetrix gem as it’s crown! The boys took it, created a time machine with it and used it to summon the Queen, who crowned them heroes and let them go home.
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!