The Dog That Jumped On The Roof

There once was a family that had a dog. “Woofey’s jumped on the roof,” said Chocie. “Silly dog,” said Dad. “I’ll get the ladder,” said Dad. “Do not do that again,” said Dad. Woofey turned the house into a dog house and because the tree house was a dog house they have to crawl like Woofey.
They thought that Woofey was a bad dog to have so they got a parrot, but the parrot was a magic parrot so they got a cat. They named their cat Joner but Joner scratched the window so they got a bird. They named the bird Little Jeff, but sometimes when it was bed time, Little Jeff was noisy. They locked Little Jeff outside and Little Jeff found new friends.
They had to search for a new pet that was just right.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!