Sara And The Never Ending Horror

Sara charged into the never-ending forest hoping that the soul-eating ice-cream truck would go away, but it followed her into the forest until she was stuck in a forest filled with madness. Then a raging howl whistled. The tune of the ice cream truck haunted her mind repeating, repeating, repeating. She was going crazy. Scared, frightened, cautious were her only feelings. She cuddled up beside a tree when she suddenly heard a twig crack in the bush followed by a growl.
She slowly stood up and charged into the forest trees never daring to look back. She sped through the forest leaving no trail behind. She moved like the wind and thought that she had outrun the beast when a werewolf pounced in front of her and nearly blew the life out of her. The werewolf’s breath blinded her as drops of saliva wet her. The werewolf’s eyes shut as the blinding wind blew.
Sara made a dash for it and made it a couple of metres away before the Ice Cream Truck caught up to her. Growls got louder as she stepped back. Danger was lurking in front and behind her. She didn’t know what to do or where to go. The sounds got louder and louder as she stood there. Bushes shook as the ice cream truck slowly drove to her. Twigs cracked as the werewolf came closer. She concentrated on the wolf when suddenly a hand grabbed her from behind and pulled her into the ice cream truck. Sara knew it was her end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!