Luna The Nature Princess

“AHHHHH” Luna screamed as she ran outside. “Midnight, Chloe, Ricky’ Luna cried. Luna knew something was wrong. “My wolves are gone, someone stole them” Luna yelled. “But who would have stole them” she thought.
Luna starts looking around for clues.Then she found some footprints. Luna follows them and they lead straight to their houses. Luna saw on the ground sleeping pills in their house. She found a trail next to the footprints.
She followed the footprints the other way and it lead straight to the evil city. She hid in the bushes to look where they went, to follow them. But then she saw the evil queen (Kidey) walking outside straight towards her. So Luna runs away as fast as her legs could carry her.
Luna thought she can’t go that way so she had to go the long way around. But she knew both ways she’s going to end up in trouble. So she started walking the long way around. She thought she could have a rest from running but not today. She walked straight into some grumpy bears. So she started to run again.
As she was running she ran off the path. She found a tall building and it was locked but there was a map on it. So Luna took the map and started to use it Luna had to figure out which way the map was supposed to go. It lead straight to Kidey's castle.
Luna started walking and there’s a stream she has to cross. But the stream was to strong just to walk across so Luna walked down the side of the stream and Luna found rocks. Luna started to think “can I jump across these rocks”. Luna jumped onto the first rock and then before she knew it she was on the other side. As soon as Luna was there she heard cry of the wolfs.
The last thing Luna had to cross was a snake pit which she nearly fell in. She tried to find a way around but the only way was going through the bushes that had spikes on it. So Luna just went in “ow ow ow” Luna shouted. Luna got out and sprinted to the city. Her legs were going as fast as a cheetah. She found the wolves at the back of the castle. She takes out a bobby pin from her hair and picks the lock.
Luna’s realises there was 2 wolves missing. Midnight said to Luna “Kidey has killed them” he said sadly. They started running away so they didn’t get caught again. As they were running Kidey saw them. Kidey had a gun and shot Midnight on the leg with a sleeping pill forever. As soon as they got back to safety at Luna’s house. Midnight yelled ‘good bye, Luna” as he slowly died. “NNNNN 0000” Luna screamed.
As they were having the funeral Kidey started to plan her next attack of trying to kill all of the wolves forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!