My Hero

I look around I see a lovely green soft land of grass. There are also some magical mystical rainbow creatures in there. It is like a horse but with a horn. I get my binoculars to have a closer look they are beautiful but I have to go.
I set off on an adventure through the woods next to the unicorns. There are lovely birds singing tunes. I feel like they’re telling me to turn around and leave but I keep going on. Suddenly I fall in to a hole. I yell and yell and yell but then I gave up yelling and sat down in the hole.
In the hole, it was lonely, dark and dusty. I waited for a while. Then the birds came chirping along. They looked at me and flew off in the direction of the unicorns. A few minutes later the unicorns and birds came to the hole I was in. They worked together to get me out. It turns out the unicorns were magical. So the unicorns and birds help me fly out of the hole.
I thanked them and the unicorns took me for a ride home. They told me about themselves. Then I told them about myself. One of the birds followed me home and said in a cute voice “I don’t have a home” and I said “Would you like to live with me?” Then the bird said “Yes please!” Then the baby bird became my pet.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!