The Haunted House

On a sunny day I was walking down the street and I saw an old house. When I got to school I told my friends. After school we went back to the old house and knocked on the door. I was pulled in by an old, green hand. We found out it was their teacher, Miss Smith. Miss Smith was a nice lady with brown hair and a black dress. She has a dog with white fur and black spots.
When they saw Miss Smith, they said "How did you get so old?" "I don't know" she replied. I will keep the secret Miss Smith. The next day, they went back to the house and they asked if she needed anything. "Food, toothpaste, toothbrush and other stuff" she replied. So they went to the shops and said "We have no money and need things urgently." The shop owner said "Alright, take what you need but don't be silly." "Thank you very much" they said.
When they got back, Miss Smith said "How did you get all that stuff?" "It was easy, all you have to do is act all sad." When they got home, their mum and dad said "Where have you been? We were worried about you." "I'm sorry. I was at the library doing my homework." The next morning, the phone rang. It was Miss Smith. I was confused. I answered the call but I said I would call her later and that I would come around in one hour. I was very slow to get ready for school, but it was quick as well. Mum said "Why are you being so quick today?" "I'm going to the library to get some books" I said. When I got to the house, Miss Smith was waiting for me and she said "I've decided to tell you the truth." I said "Alright, do you want to come to school with me?"
When they got to school, the Principal said "Who is this?" I told him that it was Miss Smith but he didn't believe me. In the end Miss Smith convinced him and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!