Pokemon

It all started with five Pokémon. The first Pokémon’s name was Pikachu and the second one’s name was Charmander and the third’s name was Bulbsour and the fourth Pokémon’s name was Skuirtle and the fifth’s name was Growlithe. They all mat at an opening of a cave because they were all abandoned by their Pokémon’s trainer. So they all went into the cave and Charmander used his flame to make a fire. Then everyone lay on Growlithe to be warmer. The next day Skuirtle put out the fire. So they all headed off into the woods. Then a Dragonite was stuck in three trees. So Dragonite asked for help but they were all speechless. Then Growlithe said, “Sure if you don’t eat us.” So Dragonite said, “Yes, just help me.” Ok guys let’s go. Then they helped him out so in return Dragonite flew them out of the woods and into the desert and gave them food and water to survive. It was very hot so Skuirtle cooled them down. Then they all sat down to have some lunch. Growlithe had a dog biscuit. Pikachu had an apple. Charmander has marshmallows. Bulbsour had a pear. Skuirtle had an orange. Then they all had a big glass of water and headed off. But then they saw a hurt Pigdyeot so they helped him. After Pigdyeot got better he flew them out of the desert and into the rock land.
Ow that hurt, look a cave that is where we need to go then what are we waiting for, let’s go. But Pigdyeot is stuck in the storm. COME ON PIGDYEOT WE FOUND A CAVE! SSSHHHHH NNNNNNNNNN BOSH BUYS I HAVE PIGDYEOT GET IN THE CAVE!!! Now we just have to wait till the storm is over. Two hours later come on let’s go wait Pigdyeot is still hurt. Well let’s take him with us till he recovers. Yes, but I will just slow you down. Don’t worry about it, it will be fine now let’s go. Seven days later you’re all better yes I’ll bring you to the Pokémon league. My trainer my trainer my trainer my trainer. No that’s my trainer what it’s my trainer it’s all of our trainer. Cools, we are to gather for ever that’s awesome. Come on, let’s go help him. Yah My Pokémon come on guys yes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!