The Minecraft Mining Trip

One dark, eerie night, they were all alone. Holly and Sophie were all alone down their mine in a deep dark ravine. Holly looked up and saw a mineshaft. She tapped Sophie on the shoulder but...she actually tapped a zombie’s shoulder. She jumped in horror and silently got out her diamond sword and slayed the zombie.
Sophie was nowhere to be seen. As Holly looked up again, she spotted Red Skull. HE HAD SOPHIE TIED UP IN A CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was pulling her towards the darkest part of the mineshaft. Holly saw him and Sophie, so she quickly piled up some icky dirt and jumped up to the mineshaft. She started running for Sophie but...she suddenly stopped!!!
There were zombies, Mystique’s minions, hydra soldiers and RED SKULL with Sophie. Red Skull said, “You can have your precious friend back see if I care.” Holly said, “It’s not Sophie! I know my Sophie and that’s not her!” Holly punched them both, ran past them and found the real Sophie slowly lowering down into…LAVA. Holly said, “I’m here for you girl.” Sophie said, “Oh boy am I glad to see you.” Holly threw water on the lava, got Sophie down and ran up the mine, back home and never went back again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!