Jack The Prince

This story started way back before the boring nursery rhyme was invented. Way back, a long time ago, a loud BOOM! CRASH! BANG! was heard as lightning struck the castle. At the time, Jack was a little child, the son of the King and Queen. Jack was a little Prince.
Years went by and Jack grew stronger, older and more loyal. October 13th was Jack's 17th birthday, he was stronger than most of the Knights.
One day, as the sun was low in the sky, creeping down behind the bushes, Jack crept out to go to the top of the hill. He was forbidden to go to this hill, but what he didn’t know, was that his parents have a deep, dark secret.
He watched the night sky set down until the sparkling stars came out over the brilliant dark sky, then he hurried back down to the kingdom before the guards locked up the stone castle. Later that night the King said in a soft whisper, “My Wizard senses say he is going to that hill. Let’s curse him.”
The next morning, the King’s loud voice boomed over the kingdom, “Build a brick wall and cover it in thick golden honey!” In a couple of hours it was built and Jack couldn’t get out, which made him more determined to get out over the wall. He grabbed the ladder and climbed over, but he forgot his watch.
Jack stayed outside until the full moon came out. A gigantic wolf then came out of nowhere in front of him. “The tag around her neck says Jill,” he said in a voice as though he was having a flashback. The wolf became furious and started chasing Prince Jack around and around the whole hill. He turned around and saw the furious yellow flames in the wolf’s pupil, and saw a little girl in the middle.
It was like a movie was playing in her pearl black pupil. It had a little girl and two people that looked like his father and mother talking to her. Then PUFFF! Like something had happened, the once was a furious wolf became sad. Jack soon figured out what had happened and said in a strong voice, “Let’s go and attack the castle and get our revenge!” As if the wolf heard, she signalled for him to jump on her back and they rode off into the beautiful night sky with the sparkling stars to keep them company.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!