The Exterminating Shark

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the wide sea floor. It was a shark. Alvan didn’t like being lonely. He tried to make a friend. But he kept on getting teased. His dad Samurai was excellent at Kung Fu. Chaos emerged above the sea. There was a ship. The sharks didn’t like ships. If the ship crashes, there won’t be any fish to eat.
“But there was a place to eat fish at the deep, dark beach” said the vulture as he swept through the air, “But where is the beach?’ The boy was scared, his dad was going to the deep dark beach. Alvan said “It was a lie.” No one was left, only a dad and a boy, but there were three sharks, his dad was gone.
He got mad, it was cruel. He was the worst shark, they were both exterminating sharks. But they made a team and destroyed everything. They blew every thing up. Alvan decided it was wrong but he still did
it. He was a great threat to the ocean.
He saw another shark. It wasn’t Cruel. Alvan went up to her but she swam away. Alvan went back and swam faster and faster and hit her. He got himself stuck on a beach. He tried to get unstuck. An earth moving machine pushed him back into the water. Alvan and the girl became friends. Alvan was the leader of the pack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!