The Killer Virus

There is a killer virus on the loose! It will turn you into a zombie and then the virus will be attached to you! So someone will have to go back in time to stop the virus and that someone is me. To go back in time I will have to use a lot of electricity. “Oh no!” the zombies are attacking,I need to get to the time machine!
I am at the time machine. Luckily there is a doctor still here to operate the time machine. WOOSH BANG! I have entered the streamline of time. There is a
wristband with the letters TMWB on it, it is ‘The Time Machine Wristband’. I put it on my wrist, it will tell me about this time and where the virus started. “Zip Zap my calculations are to go through town” said the TMWB.
I walked through the town until the TMWB said stop, “Go in the library” so I did. “Break the bottom sixth bookshelf” said the TMWB, so I did. There was a ladder leading somewhere.
I went down the ladder and to my surprise the TMWB said “I can no longer help you because I have no information on this place’ When I got down there was
only one room and in the room was a strange man.
Inside the room,, the man saw me and said “How did you get in here? All I am doing is trying to save my son because I did not concentrate and one slip of the wheel and BOOM CRASH and he is in hospital”. ‘What” I say in confusion “I crashed my car and hurt my son, OK!” he said ”Oh” I say.
“But did you know the killer virus is here” I say. “Huh” he says. ‘Wait did you make it” I say. “No,” he said “and what virus?”
“I am from the future and this is the place where the virus started” I say. “I do not believe you” he says. “TMWB take us to the future” I say. “OK” said the TMWB, ZIP ZAP then we saw it, zombies everywhere! “Oh no,” he said “I did not want
this to happen, my son spent everyday trying to help people, he would not want this!”, the man said. “Um, what’s your name?“ I say. “Fred” said the man. “Jack” I say.
We go back to Fred’s time and he says “Bye, um, are you going back to your time? “Yes," I say “it was nice to meet you.”
ZIP ZAP! ‘We are back to your time with no zombies” says the TMWB
"Cool," I say “it is good to be home.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!