The Haunted Mansion

Once upon a time there was a boy named Anakin. He was going to a mansion next week. He woke up and went to school. At school he was talking all day about his holiday. He got detention for talking when his teacher was.
When it was the end of the day, Anakin kept on asking when they were going on holiday. "When you are packed" said mum. So Anakin packed lots of clothes and shoes. Anakin went to bed without dinner because he was not hungry.
In the morning, they went to the airport. They hopped on a Qantas aeroplane. While they were waiting, Anakin watched a movie. When they reached Ireland, they drove to the mansion. It was a four storey mansion and it was awesome.
We went inside it was dark. I turned the light on. It was flashing. It was very light. I walked up the stairs to my room and then I heard a strange noise. It was kind of like a "Ooooooo" sound. Then I heard a louder noise. I went to check it out. I then heard mum say "The kitchen went boom!" A quarter of the house had exploded! Dad and I went to check it out. Then a person with a bomb ran past. Dad called the security of the mansion. The security came and they chased the man with the bomb. They caught him and he went to jail for 50 years.
When we returned to mum, she wasn't there. We checked every single room in the mansion and it took two hours. "Did you get anything?" Asked dad. "No" I said. Then we heard a scream from the basement. We went to check it out. She was about to be chased by a ghost. Dad and I got her out just in time. I then got a bucket of water and tipped it on the ghost and it faded away. Then we immediately packed our bags and left for home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!