The Evil One Eye

Yesterday a squirrel came into my garden I thought ‘Awwww he’s cute’. And then the squirrel looked around and then he turned into the Evil One Eye. I ran straight to the phone and called the police they came straight away. They were as fast as Usain Bolt but he disappeared, the cops didn't believe me. They said, “Why would we believe you. You're only 11 and you don't know what you're talking about.” They went away, and then I went on my bed and read my book called “The Fight”. It was about Doctor Smart against Evil One Eye, and then I went to sleep.
In the morning I got up, got dressed and went to school. I had a maths test, when I had finished the test I looked at my teacher, but the teacher wasn't there it was THE EVIL ONE EYE!!! I hit my head on the desk and then the teacher turned back into himself. Later that night I snuck down to the living room I watched the film and then I went to sleep. The next day was the weekend so we went to the beach, it was a nice summer day but not too hot. I went into the water and I went to a little island to have a lie down and I saw… My dad… Was… THE EVIL ONE EYE! I blinked my eyes and he turned back into himself.
That night he was too tired to play the game Dr. Smart vs evil one eye so I slept and the next
day I didn't think anyone was the Evil One Eye so I never touched the Dr. Smart vs Evil One
Eye and I never hallucinated again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!