The Invisible Boy

One foggy sunny morning I woke up by the sound of the sizzling in the big round pan. I walked down stairs I saw mum making my favourite pancakes with nutella and smooth ice cream, while dad was drinking his favourite thing before he goes to work... “Coffee” I say in my head. As I sit down to eat my pancakes with nutella and my smooth ice cream dad speaks to me in a deep loud voice “do the bins” dad says to me after that walk the dog he says in a deep loud voice again! As I eat my breakfast in a hurry! To take the bins out
As I take the bins outside, I see jack “hello” I say to jack. Jack looks around to see me but he can’t see me. He yells out to me “Oh hi I couldn’t see you it was like you were invisible “would you like to come to my house later “I say, “ok” said Jake. I ran inside to get Roxie.
When I was walking Roxie I saw this man. I have seen him before he ran in to me he just looked at me like I was his son in a coffin, I said to myself “I must be invisible” I turn around and went home and called Jack to see if he would still like to come over... “Oh hi Charlie is Jake there” “yes he is I will put him on for you” “thank you”. “Hi Jake do wont to come over still?” “Yeah sure I will just get ready” “ok bye”
In about half an hour Jake arrived, “let’s go outside” “Ok” Jake said mum came come out side and said would you like to come to the show with us Jake” “yes please” said Jack. “Get ready Jack we are leaving for the show soon” said mum.
When we got there, there was a big roller coaster and I saw my grandma sunshine on it. ”OMG” I screamed, she fell off the roller coaster. I ran over a caught her just before she hit the ground everyone ran over and said “you are a life saver”.
And that’s how I became not invisible anymore
The end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!