Bob's Crazy Adventure

BANG!!! CRASH!!! Bob runs over a shopping trolley in his mad dash to get to the shopping centre but he can’t stop now, because the newest addition of Mario just came out and Bob promised himself he would be first in line to buy it.
In a flash, he is at the video game store. He dives at the sight of the last copy of Mario and Luigi Bros. “Yes,” Bob thought to himself heroically.
When Bob got home, he still couldn’t get over the fact he got the last copy of the video game. “One more second and it could have been someone else’s,” Bob thought with satisfaction.
Bob rushed to his Xbox One, within a heartbeat Bob had set his game up and was ready to play a night’s worth of Mario and Luigi Bros. Bob was just getting started when he realised that his TV didn’t work and he needed to set it up in his parents’ massive movie room.
Five minutes later Bob had once again had everything set up ready to go. Bob turned on the TV, but forgot to plug it in the wall adapter. Because of this a black hole appeared in the TV and sucked him in. “NOOOO!!!” Bob screamed as panic rushed over him. He was mesmerised by where he was. Bob heard a little voice behind him but couldn’t tell what it was. “Maybe this will help,” the little voice muttered as it jumped in the air and landed on a tiny mushroom. Suddenly the little object became bigger and it was Mario, the game Bob had played an abundance of times. Bobs’ face lit up like a Christmas tree. “Could this be for real?”
“Mario, how do I get back home?” Bob said worriedly.
“I don’t know, go talk to Luigi” answered Mario. So Bob set out on his long journey to find him. All of a sudden Bob caught sight of Luigi, but realised he didn’t need to talk to him because he could see the same black hole that sucked him into this game.
Bob jumped in the frightening black hole just as it was closing and was instantly teleported back to earth. “Phew,” Bob sighed with relief.
After that, Bob thought that everything would turn back to normal. Bob was as happy as a pig rolling in the mud that he was back on earth. “Oh No,” Bob said miserably. Bob realised that his Xbox One was contaminated and it could never be played again. Bob sighed as he realised he was going to have to find another hobby. “Or I can just buy a Playstation 4,” Bob said happily.
Bob sprinted to the store to buy one.
Bob set it up when he got home. All of a sudden, a black hole appeared in the screen. “Oh No, here we go again,” Bob said miserably.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!