Dog Ship

Once upon a time, a girl was playing with dogs and then she made a rocket. The dogs barked at the rocket and then the dogs went with the girl and then they blasted off. On the way, they met Professor Smartypants. He played with them and then boulders came and almost hit the rocket. They got lost. They called for help because the storm broke the windshield.
After the storm finished, they went to a bone shaped planet. They looked far away at their planet and said they should go. They said bye to the animals on the bone shaped planet. They went in the rocket and they fell asleep on the way home.
Aliens invaded the ship when they woke up. They did silly stuff on the ship, like breaking the steering wheel and pushing different buttons on the ship that they didn't know what they do. The people and dogs said, “No.” The aliens looked at them and said, “We were just playing,” but the dogs and people said, “But we don’t like you playing on our ship, please don’t” and the aliens went away.
Soon they got home on planet earth. Then they went to lay on the lounge and watch TV.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!