One Of My Favourite Dreams

Excellence Award in the 'Word Zone 2016' competition

Once I had a dream and this is how it went. I woke up as a Ninja of Lightning, dressed in a cool, blue uniform with gold Japanese letters running down my back. I had a powerful lightning techno-blade in my right hand and a nun chuck of lightning in the other. I ran out through the door to find the Ninja crew. All I could remember was my name and element. Then I found out whenever I shouted "Lightning!!!", lightning came out of my hands! And I discovered, I could do Spinjitzu, which is a tornado formed with your elemental power. It was awesome!
Now, I could fight huge and giant thugs. I was desperate to try out my element on a stone statue.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!