J Ust A Dream?

Just a dream?
written by cass morgan-yanner




I woke up feeling quite peculiar, something felt different. I look over to my left to see my wife on the ground, her eyes were lacking life, a gaping hole in her stomach, my eyes moved down to my hands, a knife covered in a thick, warm, red substance, otherwise known as blood. her blood.
was I feeling joy?

Walking around the dim house, I try to look for my daughter, lilly.
I hear whimpering from the cuboard as I creep past.
got you now.
I swing the doors open, to see a terified little girl I once loved, urine running down her legs, I grab her throat, squeezing it as hard as I can, I reach for my back pocket to grasp my kichen knife and plunged it into her chest in one swift movement, then I twist it and pull it back out, letting the the blood pour down her tiny figure. more tears run down her face as she drops to the ground.

Good ridence

and then...

and then I wake up.

I look over to my left to see my lovely wife, her face as angelic as the day we met. my eyes trail down to her stomach, a gapiping hole mad in her stomach, a pool of blood surrounding her beautiful body.

"fuck"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!