FOOLSVILLE

The TV was on. The Siwa family were eating their breakfast, while 'Thundermans' (a show on Nickelodeon) was playing in Jojo and Owen's bedroom. In Lauren and Bruce's bedroom, 'Liv and Maddie' (a show on Disney channel) was playing, but in Mr. and Mrs. Siwa's bedroom 'Morning Sunrise'(a show on Channel 7) was playing.

Ok, now before you start reading the rest of the story, I have got to inform you that Jojo and Owen are 15 year old twins, who have two older siblings, Lauren and Bruce, who are also twins, 21 years of age. Their parents' names are Matt Siwa and Danielle Siwa.

Every morning the Siwa family do the same routine and here is how it goes:
Monday morning, get up yawning, brush their teeth, then have some meat, next step is watch TV, after this do a 'musical.ly' (an App) and that's the Siwa routine!
Tuesday morning, get up yawning, brush their teeth, then have some meat, next step is watch TV, after this do a 'musical.ly' and that's the Siwa routine!
And on and on and on, till another new week starts.
This family was very fond of 'musical.ly'.
One morning Jojo couldn't find her iPhone 7S. She thought she had left it in Los Angeles because the family just had just come back from a holiday there. She begged her dad, Matt, to take her back to LA, she begged to Danielle too. They both bellowed "NO". So, she went to Lauren and Bruce. They both exclaimed "No Way!" and walked off. Jojo was very disappointed and went and lay down on her bed. When she did so, the pillow felt harder than usual. She checked what was under her pillow and saw her phone! When Jojo pressed the home button, she saw that the date was 1st of April & a message from Owen reading 'Happy April fool's day' .
As soon as she found out that Owen had played this mischievous trick on her, she had a plan. Her plan was to empty the box of 'Skittles' (Owen's favourite food) and hide them. After this Owen Siwa would start whining like a baby while she would record the whole episode. A few minutes later, she'd come into the picture and say, 'Guess what!! You are famous! I just uploaded all of this onto all our social media.' Owens reaction -Super Humiliated & that’s the picture that Jojo would click & finally retort to Owen with a loud & thunderous- "April fool."

Now you know the life of the top musers and don’t forget their daily routine :
Monday morning, get up yawning, brush their teeth, then have some meat, next step is watch TV, after this do a 'musical.ly' (an App) and that's the Siwa routine!
Tuesday morning, get up yawning, brush their teeth, then have some meat, next step is watch TV, after this do a 'musical.ly' and that's the Siwa routine!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!