The Last Dodos

A long time ago dodos ruled numerous places but sadly due to climate change they were all wiped out, strangely the stupidest most dumbest dodo survived, his name was Barry he somehow knew what happened and was determined to reverse the mass extinction of the dodos.
He was stranded on a tropical deserted island but not so far offshore he spotted another dodo swimming for his life but this wasn't any dodo it was Brian the smartest dodo in the world, Barry decided to help him as he could do just about anything! Brian quickly assembled a boat to find another other dodos around their home just in case, after sailing North for 30 minutes they found across Georgiana the prettiest dodo ever, the pair soon learned that Georgiana encountered a scientist who said she could clone animals and she also said that she needed DNA samples so the three dodos sailed for hours looking for mainland. After two hours the bait almost struck an island's near the coast of Australia, "I knows these island's! Sail east then Australia will be accessible to us" At dawn they saw something very unusual, to be continued...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!