Zapper Part 2 (Continuation To Last Year Story ZAPPER - Page 305 Of Top Secret)

Zapper part two!!!

In Spain Zapper was having a great time until the deadly Aliens attacked earth. They came at 1:00 AM and Zapper was out with his friends partying, until they saw the gigantic space-ship and Zapper's mouth dropped, and told his friends that he has to go. Zapper left in his X-3000, it’s his own car that he invented few months back. It goes a million times faster than a Lamborghini, so he can get to his lab in a micro second whenever needed.

When he reached his lab, he got his old alien emperor ship out and went where the aliens were attacking, and tried to be their emperor and make the aliens follow him. But aliens out-smarted him, they dressed up as innocent human beings, so Zapper couldn’t recognize who they really were. Once Zapper left, they dug a hole in the ground and parked their ship there, then they went to the hotel. When they entered the biggest room in the hotel they were surprised and when they entered the bathroom their reaction was "ooooohh" and they started fiddling around with things, but when one turned the shower on they all started screaming and ran out of the bathroom and no-one stepped in the bathroom again. They were that scared, then the emperor found a bottle of perfume and tested in his eyes, it stung so much that he started running across the room until he hit the iron which was ON, and got a second-degree burn on his face, so that’s when they decided to leave the hotel and sleep in there space-ship. There wasn’t enough room for all of them so they stacked on top of each-other apart from the emperor, who had hover-bed, a bed with boosters at the bottom.
They woke up at 6:00 am they got every-thing ready per plan, but when they switched on the space-ship, it didn’t start up because it was too cold, so they used their blastiod-90000, their own invention to jump-start the space-ship. They went out to search Zapper’s hide-out, which was almost impossible as they couldn’t find him for 24 hours, then emperor got an idea to use little X-ray special glasses that he could roam around the city and look for Zapper's layer. Aliens left at 4 O'clock with the emperor on the X-ray glasses, which also had a little camera. While all the aliens were getting bored, the emperor spotted some-thing and every-one started to help him to dig the ground.
While they were digging, Zapper just woke up, as he heard some racket. He got out of his cave through invisible elevator, and he got a chip out of his pocket, and wore the chip on his collarbone. Once he was near the aliens group, he activated the chip and turned himself into a monster, it gave the aliens a shock. When the emperor saw monster, he didn’t get scared because he had x-ray glasses on, there was nothing unusual about him and he could see that it was Zapper. Then, Zapper made a run for it and got his robot army, but he couldn’t switched them ON because the digging vibration took out his electricity. He didn’t know what to do and he couldn’t go to the electric power station since he didn’t have enough time. So he took out the electricity out of his X-3000 and put power surge into his robots. Then he took them out-side and attacked and defeated the aliens with his Zapper gun then the aliens left planet earth and Zapper became famous.

The end!!! To be continued.....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!