Zombie City, Population: Me!


It was an average day as my sister (Jill) and I were going to fathers company called The Turtle-Boat Company. The first thing my sister and I do is that we run to the cool, metal elevator to touch it because the warm air was breezing through the air. “Jake!” Jill exclaimed, “Where are you I’m scared big twin.” That was when it started. The darkest day in my life.I realised how she could be in trouble so i moved as if I was the wind looking for my twelve year old sister until I saw her with the corner of my eye.

As I ran to her it was like she was running away from me and then vanished with my Dad going with her. As I sat down on the sand I saw her again but then she disappeared again and the everyone turned green when I figured that it was a zombie apocalypse and that all that was an illusion. She appeared.

I ran to see and asked, “Where is dad?” But no speech only a loud scream that could destroy a whole glass skyscraper. I looked behind dramatically only to see my own father being taken by zombies. He screamed, “Up!” I kicked a chair to a few zombies and ran to the elevator.

A few zombies were behind me looking older than Yoda. We ran to the elevator with a zombie behind and he pushed his head through the elevator but Jill kicked his face out of the door. I pressed the highest number 101 and we went flying up through the ceiling to his helicopter base.

I smashed the door open and got in the red machine. We were happy to see the rest of Elephant City alive only to be interrupted by a bunch of dead zombies. We got in and I flew to the ground only to see my dad standing up on the building alive beating up some zombies. We flew back but didn't park he just jumped onto the rails and we landed on a red house. “Wow 3D action!” We ran out.

We went and called the officer and he ordered a quarantine in the Turtle-Boat Company. The officer offered us a one million dollar reward for reporting this and he gave us a new giant mansion. Dad was proud of us and gave us seventy five percent of the one million dollar reward. I guess great responsibility comes with a great price. “We all laughed.” But the question remained are we zombies?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!