Earth's Wipe Out

Earths wipe out all began as sunlight came flashing in to my room. Over the horizon I started to sweat like I was being microwaved. And something rocked my bed it made me fall out on to the floor and I opened my eyes and everything. Was going from side to side I tried to get up but every time I did. I tumbled right back down to the hard floor holes started cracking though the ground I backed up my feet. Were about to touch the crack but I already feel down in the deep dark hole as. I laid on the floor with my eyes closed I said to my self this is the end of. Me a moment later bricks fell from the roof sunlight came in from the gap I opened my eyes and there was a. Orange glow in the gap I climbed in pain so I code see what the glow was all about once .I got up everything was on fire so I got a hose from my backyard .But my hose wisent long enough or had enough water because my water sappily was .Damage so I filled up a bunch of buckets with water and then I put .Out the fires that were around my area .I walked around on my street but every time I took a step I felt wet on my feet I started to float but then I looked down and water was at my chest it pulled me along the current path but a voice spoke to me and it said wake up your having a nightmare. Then every time I wanted to I couldn’t wake up.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!