Una

On Monday I went to Una's house her last word to me was goodbye Keely as she gave me a hug on the way, out I went into her house and was talking to her about school she always said you have to go to school to get a good education. She has 3 kids their names are Angela Steven and Michael when Una was young she was beautiful she liked to do the books with my Nan she likes cats and dogs and loves to eat meat and loved to drink water she had happy eyes she had nice cloths she had a nice house. She had bricks in front of her house that I've been walking on since I was 6 years old she always gives me hugs for good luck she lived up the road from IGA.
She was the best aunty of all time. Before Una got married her name was Una Holden and when she got married it changed to Una Pascoe. She has 2 sisters Lynda, Olga and herself she loved to read bibles and she had a nice bedroom then I heard she was in hospital for 4 days so I went up on Monday she unfortunately passed away I was so upset she had gone everyday now I think of her by my side at school as well I can feel her sometimes so then I know she is up in heaven. She loved to go to Sydney so then I look up in the clouds and think of her sometimes she makes the clouds in heaven and when it rains she pours a bucket of water on us and when it thunders she is playing the drums. I love her so much. She loved red roses sometimes she likes orange ones to she was a good aunty to me. She is going to the stairways of haven. Una is always in my heart. I wonder if she is looking down on me from heaven I think she is. I miss you so much.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!