My Stolen Motorbike

I just sat there on my bed, staring at the roof of my lengthy, brown brick house, watching the fan whirling round and round. I was sad my motor bike had been stolen. I loved my bike, and now I've lost it! I'm going to find who stole it and get it back!
I slowly sat up and walked down towards the living room. As I was walking, I smelt something good. I think its bacon and eggs I said to myself.
I finally made it to the living room table and sat down. Yes I was right. My Mum slowly walked out from the kitchen with a mouth-watering plate of bacon and eggs. My Mum sat the plate on the table and said "Good Morning Hayden" in a delightful way, I quickly replied with a polite "thank you".
I started to eat my breakfast extremely quickly. I loved having bacon and eggs for breakfast. In a matter of minutes my plate was empty. I walked outside and over towards my Dad's shed. When I finally arrived at my Dad's shed I said good morning to him, he replied with an enthusiastic "good morning". My dad was cleaning his big silver shed when suddenly my black kelpie, Indy, jumped in through the roller door and landed on my bare feet!
Indy kept jumping and jumping onto my clean pyjamas. Indy finally obeyed me and sat down on the warm concrete. I gave her a pat on her forehead, "Good girl Indy" I said softly. "Hayden" Dad asked, "are you keen for your birthday tomorrow, I'm really excited for tomorrow". "Yes Dad, but I hope I get a new motorbike, I miss not having one to ride". "Yes I know Hayden" Dad said. I slowly started to walk back to my house, I opened my wire door and walked inside.
I jumped on my red lounge and grabbed my IPad mini 2. I entered my passcode and clicked on the game Slither.io. I love playing Slither.io, but after 15 minutes I got bored and put my I-pad mini down. I stood up and looked at my big brown clock; it was 12:30, time for lunch.
I walked into the kitchen and asked my Mum what we were going to have for lunch. Mum replied softly with toasted sandwiches. I love toasted sandwiches especially with ham, cheese, and pineapple! I called my dad on the phone and told him that lunch was ready. He came sprinting over to the house and told us that he was very hungry. We gobbled up our toasted sandwiches and then I walked outside to ride my Envy KOS scooter.
I have an awesome scooter jump that I like to ride on. I did about fifty jumps then walked inside. The time was 4:30 and I decided to watch a movie, Cheaper by the Dozen 2. I love watching Cheaper by the Dozen and by the time I was finished it was 7:30, it was dinner time. For dinner we are going to have Spaghetti Bolognese. The Spaghetti Bolognese came out in big bowls. It looked delicious and delicious it was. After I finished my awesome dinner I walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth and went to bed.
When I woke up the next morning, I was so excited. It was my birthday. I swiftly woke up my mum and dad from their deep sleep and said quietly "it's my birthday". My Mum and Dad both said "Happy Birthday Hayden"
I kept annoying them to open presents and at 6:45 they finally gave in. I slowly walked down the hallway to notice a long piece of white string. Mum and Dad both said to follow it, so I did. The string went outside the door and on to the veranda. The string came to an end at the side of the veranda, under a colourful sheet. It looked to be the shape of a motorbike. I pulled away the sheet and yes it was a motorbike, but not any motorbike, it was the motorbike that had been stolen and was mine before that. I begged Mum and Dad to tell me, and they finally told me. No one had ever stolen my bike, they had been hiding it all that time..........
I WAS PRANKED!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!