The April Fool's Day Disaster!

March 28th… Firstly I've planned ALL year to ·prank my older sister back for her EVIL prank last year on April fool's day. Last year she put SLIME in my shampoo and conditioner and that's not all! She swapped my Ham sandwich for a ‘Dog treat delight’ I was so furious! And I tried to tell Mum about her evil pranks but all she did was nod and say, "that sounds lovely darling" she wasn't even listening, I was VERY angry! So I'm going to prank her!
2 days before April fool's day ...
Today is Thursday 2 days before April fool's day! But the only problem is, is that I have NO IDEAS on how to make the most extraordinary and evil prank. So I called my bff Zoe. So anyways, I ask her to come to my house to ‘study’ which really means to make up ideas for the prank. So I ring her number, she answers pretty quickly and I immediately tell her "CODE PINK." She obviously knows what code pink is and says, "I'M COMING." So I quickly put my dirty laundry away and make my bed. I run down stairs and fill up too cups with lemonade and get some chips and put them in a bow. I run upstairs and put them on my desk. A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell and got Zoe.
So it has been 15 minutes and we have NO IDEAS at all! Then suddenly Zoe being the smartie she is has a BRILLIANT idea. She says "Why not do small pranks rather than a big prank?" I thought why not prank my sister more than once, fine BRILLIANT! So we've figured out 3 EXTRAORDINARY pranks.
April fool's day ...
So I got up very early! Time to go prank! So my first prank is to silly string her room! Good thing she is at a sleepover so I have 4 hours! So I'm finally done it looks brilliant! Now the next prank! For the next prank, I'm going to put our cat Coco’s kitty litter in her makeup! Now for my final prank! So I've put plastic covers over the doors and floor because I'm putting a bucket of slime on her door so when she opens it, it'll go all over her! So now I've finished all my pranks, all I do is wait.
Then I hear my sisters door ... then I hear a MASSIVE scream "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" oh no it's not my sister, it's my .. MUM! So I ran upstairs and saw my mum covered in slime!
So now I'm outside with my dog Daisy because I got in MASSIVE trouble by my mum and I'm not allowed inside for 2 HOURS! Now none of my pranks worked because mum found out about the silly string, so I've given up! But then, I hear my sister scream, "EW THIS IS NOT MY MAKEUP, IT’S COCO LITTER, YUCK!" so I got her after all, yay! The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!