S.W.A.T. Mission

S.W.A.T. Mission

A man wanted for stealing random things, has locked himself in a tiny home. The police have put officers all around the little house so the suspect can’t run away. The suspect pulls out something that looks like a weapon, but it’s only a paintball gun. An officer shouts out, “he has a weapon!” Quickly, they call in the S.W.A.T. team in. As the S.W.A.T. officer brief there mission, a S.W.A.T. officer get a Cobra Stun Gun, and puts in his pocket, and goes to brief the mission with his team mates.

The S.W.A.T. officers get really to clear the room, an officer shouts out, “breach, bang and clear!” An officer grabs a flash bang from his vest, an other officer puts a c2 charge on the door, and an officer says, “3, 2, 1, GO!” He blows the door open with the c2 charge, a other officer pulls the pin on the flash bang, and throws it in the door way, BANG! There goes the flash bang’s boom. The suspect says, “Oh my god! My eyes!” The flash bang also blinds a person for about 15 seconds. The officer who packed the Cobra Stun Gun with him, quickly pulls in out and zaps the suspect on the torso, the suspect drops the paint ball gun and says, “don’t shot!” An officer restrains the suspect.

There is a S.W.A.T. sniper on a roof top, as the suspect is being put in a police car, sniper one says, “entry team, I have a clear shot” A S.W.A.T. officer says “Don’t shoot, he is in custody you idiot” Sniper 1 says, “Aww man, I never get to shoot anything” But, sniper 1 said to himself “at least I get paid!” An officer said back, “No, you don’t”

At the S.W.A.T. debrief, all they find are lots of stolen spoons are found in the suspect’s home. All the S.W.A.T. officers complain, they said stuff like, “Oh come on! What? Damn, this is weird” They take the suspect to court the next day.

As the suspect walks in the courtroom he finds himself in a lot of trouble.
The suspect is charged $60,000. The suspect was complaining about the charge, so the officers added $3,000 more. The suspect complains a bit more and then gets his final charge. $63,200, “WHOA!!!!” Says the suspect in shock, like touching an electric fence with a hand in a bucket of water. The suspect said to the officer on duty out side the courtroom. “Why was I charged $200 more?” The officer said back. “For being a pain in court!” The suspect replies. “Oh, OK I guess” When the suspect walks of he says to himself. “Damn it!!” in a hot rage, like a very large bonfire. The suspect is now going on a rampage, with an AK74 machine gun.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!