Yellow City And The Giant Monkey.

In 1965 there was a city. That city was Yellow city. Everyone wore yellow clothes. Yellow hats, yellow pants, yellow T shirts and yellow underwear.

In a faraway place in 1965 there was an island. That island was Monkey Island. There were monkeys everywhere. In the trees, in the sky, on the ground and in the coconuts. One day some campers came on a ferry and stayed the night at Monkey Island. They put up a fire, set up a tent, and went to be bed. Just when they went to bed a monkey saw the light on the ferry and ran towards it. He got inside the ferry. The camper’s heard a noise. “Did you hear something” said the first camper. “No probably just a bug” said the second camper.

As that was happening the monkey found a potion inside the ferry. He drank it. He started to feel weird. He grew bigger and bigger and bigger. He hid behind a box when he heard the men talking. The next morning the men went back to Yellow City to stay the night and then go to the land of the living dead. The monkey then came off the ferry. Or should I say the Giant Monkey. He had turned into a giant as he drank the potion.

He saw a yellow apartment and ate it. He saw a yellow car and ate it. He thought everything was BANANA’S, and guess what? He even ate people.

When the second camper saw what was going on he called Mr. Dummy. Mr. Dummy said “I will be there in 3 minutes”, “Ok” said the second camper. Three minutes later Mr. Dummy arrived. “Ok” said Mr. Dummy. “Now what seems to be the problem”? The second camper said “we have a giant monkey situation” as they watched the monkey eat Mr. Mall. Mr. Dummy said, “Just give him bananas.”
“OK” said the second camper. He ran to the yellow banana tree and got 10,000,000 bananas. He ran up to the monkey and said down here ugly and gave the monkey the bananas. The monkey swallowed all the bananas. Then he picked up everybody in the street and threw them all the way to Monkey Island. Then he got tied up and got shifted to Monkey Island again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!