J.B Zap And Sugar Girl


It was a quiet, normal day at Samson Primary School. All the kids were playing and learning, until it hit lunch. All of the kids came out to play when a strange boy dressed in strange close was playing four square with a strange monkey. They played with a VERY strange ball. This ball looked like a machine. It was small and green. All of the kids were amazed, they knew it would not be a normal day. Then a huge zap coming from the strange boy hit two other boys. It was J.B ZAP and MINI MONKEY. All of the kid started to ran.

Suddenly two girls came to the rescue, Yes it was SUGAR GIRL and PUPPY LOVER. “STOP!” said J.B Zap, He zapped the ball and it opened into some sort of a machine with a red button on it “come any closer and I’ll press it, when I press this button all of the little pressures children will DIE!”
“Sugar girl should I call some of my little friends to that ball of his, they love to play fetch!” whispered Puppy Lover “you take out Mini Monkey and I’ll take J.B Zap” whispered Sugar Girl “your running out of time girls I’m going to press it so you better stop your girly chat, you don’t want the little kids to die” J.B Zap shouted “unless you give me umm your super powers Sugar Girl”

suddenly a big visus dog jumped onto Mini Monkey, Mini Monkey quickly jumped into a near by tree but got stunned by a bird and fell out so the dog trapped Mini Monkey the dog bit Mini Monkey, Mini Monkey was nocked out cold. Then Sugar Girl quickly lazed the hand that J.B Zap was holding the machine with, it flew out along way away from J.B zap and the dog jumped up and court it in his mouth. It smashed into little piece J.B
Zap was done. The police came and arrested J.B Zap and Mini Monkey. “I’ll be back!” said J.B Zap “another days work!” said Sugar Girl

THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!