Jack And The Aliens

Bang! The aliens were attacking. People were screaming every were. All the people ran into the cellars to hide. Luckily they had just enough stink bombs left to drive the aliens away.
“That was close,” whispered Bouncing Bill.
“Sure was,” said Jumping Jack.
“I think we need to invent something that will stop the aliens from hurting,” yelled Hopping Hercules.
“I think we should do this because if they invent something so they cant smell the stink bombs we are done for,” yelled Hopping Hercules.
“Good idea,” whispered Bouncing Bill, “OK lets come up with some ideas.”
“Well maybe we could build some kind of gun said Jumping Jack”. No way we would have to make it thousands to match the aliens guns yelled Hopping Hercules.
“Well then maybe we could make a giant robot to destroy them screamed Bouncing Bill”.
No,
They would surround it and tie ropes around its legs, pull it over and it would fall to pieces said Jumping Jack and Hopping Hercules together. I’ve got it whispered jumping jack.
“What is it?’ Said Hopping Hercules. Well we could build a dome around the city with air vents up the top so fresh air can get in yelled jumping jack. And we can inject needles into ourselves so we can get out but no one else can get in. we could also make it invisible and put a poison on it so when the aliens touch it they die,
“Great! Lets get started”. So they went to find an open area to build the dome. For the next month, they built and they built and they built, until it was ready. But then jumping jach said “ahh!”
“How are we going to move it over the town?” Oh! Damn! Yelled Hopping Hercules. “Oh that’s east. I’ve got it all worked out. We’ll do it with a hover gun.
“But we have to make sure we are inside the town before we put it on ok whispered Bouncing Bill”. Quick yelled Hopping Hercules.
“The aliens are coming quick” So they put the dome on Bang the dome hit the ground. They were saved. “oh no we forgot to put the invisible pot on it and the poison on it.
“Oh that does not matter we will just have to do it when there gone” Yelled Bill over the crowd Bill, Jack and Hercules were praised for the rest of their lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!