Queen And The Queen

I was on the bus home listening to my ipod. I was listening to a song by Queen called 'Bohemian Rhapsody', I was up to the theme park. It went like this.
'I see a little silhouette of a man
Scaramouch, Scaramouch
Will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening ME
Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, Galileo
Galileo Magnifisacaro
Ah, ah, ah, ah'
Then the bus arrived at the bus stop. I walked home, then turned the TV on. The news was on.
"This is breaking news everybody. We have just heard that the band Queen has reformed. The only difference is The Queen is the lead singer, replacing Freddy Mercury."
I switched the channel to music.
"Hey they are people, Queen + The Queen. They will be singing 'We are the Champions.'”
"I've payed my dues
Time after time
I've payed my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes I've made a few
I've had them shelved and rubbed in my face, but I've come through.'
Wow, that was weird!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!