Obama And Osama

One day George.W.Bush wanted a present and tomorrow will be his birthday. He told the people of America and Afghanistan that he wanted to see Bin-Laden. He wanted Bin-Laden so he could shoot him for a farewell present and a Birthday one too. Two days went past and Bush was enjoying himself at a fair.
At Afghanistan Osama Bin-Laden had a meeting with the Lord Alien. Bin-Laden wanted to turn himself into a big black box and when he wanted to turn back he could. The aliens agreed to assist him but on one condition, kill Bush. Osama agreed. Back at the fair George was riding the Mary-Go-Round. All of a sudden, BANG a big black box was on the ground and it was ticking fast and loud. Everyone except for George, thought it was a bomb, but Bush knew it was Osama because it was very ugly. George tried to open the box, but it was super glued to the max. Suddenly Bush and the box were transported into a colosseum and the box transformed into Bin-Laden. Bin-Laden said, “Hello, you wanted to shoot me”. Bush replied with, “I will”. “But how are you going to get out” replied Osama. “FREEZE, both of you,” yelled Obama. “HOW did you get in there?” said Osama. “I work with the aliens. Their mission is to get rid of the War on Terror, and now I’m going to kill you Osama”. Obama pulled the trigger on one of the guns and Osama died. George.W.Bush said, “Obama, my friend where have you been? Have you been lost?” Obama replied with “You too will die as you are brothers with the devil and you have been killing American Soldiers and you want the War on Terror to keep on going”. Obama did the same as what he made of Osama and killed him. Obama teleported and tried to go back to the spaceship. As he wanted to go to the alien’s ship Borack got transported into a dark, scary carnival. He heard a scary laugh. Borack didn’t know who it was. All of a sudden, ten John McCain’s magically came out and were all holding 2 guns each. The real McCain came out and wore a protective coat and threw a grenade at Obama. McCain thought he died but Obama didn’t. McCain removed his armour. Obama got his sniper rifle and shot McCain on the head. Obama didn’t know how to get out of the carnival. Sunrise came and Obama realised that it was the same carnival that George.W.Bush was riding the Mary-Go-Round. October arrived and the people of America were counting the votes. As Obama was the only person running for the Whitehouse, Obama won the race for president and the Whitehouse.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!