G.I.B

Once in a little cold village called Summer Village lived a guy called Alberto Roberts. He was 6. He loved to go for walks in a forest which he like to call the Enchanted Forest. One time when he was walking through the forest, he fell into a hole. When Alberto got up he felt sore on his leg, but he kept walking. Alberto was very scared. He came up to a dead end. Then he saw a camouflaged button in the big rock wall. He pressed the button.Suddenly right in front of him was a huge factory. On the top it said F.B.I. Alberto thought for a minute and decided it might stand for Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Alberto had just found a secret company in a hole in his favourite forest. Alberto cautiously walked further in wondering what he would find around the corner. Alberto couldn't believe his eyes. He saw his mum sitting behind a desk. No wonder it doesn't take her long to get home from work!!! She looked up and saw Alberto. She looked stunned to see that Alberto had found the way in. His mum smiled. He seemed worried that his mum was a federal agent. "How brave she must be" he thought. He ran up to his mum and said "I didn't know you were a federal agent". His mum laughed and hugged him. She said "I'm not a federal agent - why would you think that?" Alberto looked at her and said "Mum you work for the F.B.I!" She smiled. "Alberto" she said. " You know how I bring back books from work every day". "Yes" said Alberto."Well I wrote them" said his Mum. "This company is called Funny Books Incorporated!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!